We utilize the Vagaro app for our scheduling and payments. Prior to scheduling your first lesson, please download our KickSmart Swimming Vagaro app to register your family (if you have not already done so). The following are directions to help:
Download the Vagaro App
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vagaro/id536110000
- Download, install and open the Vagaro App. Then tap the Profile icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Sign up now! to create a new Vagaro account.
- Enter your account information.
- Scroll down and select options for receiving Appointment Reminders and Promotional Emails. Please select to receive email, text and push notifications from us.
- Tap Create Account.
- The process involves verifying your email and mobile phone number for security purposes.
- A 6-digit code is sent to the email address you used. Enter it on the Verify Your Email screen and tap Verify.
- Next, a 6-digit code is sent to the mobile phone you entered. Enter that code on the Verify Your Mobile Phone screen and tap Verify.
- The Account Verified screen displays. Tap Done to complete the signup process.
Add a Child to Your Account
- Select Add Family & Friends.
- Select the relationship with the customer – Select Child.
- Enter first and last names, select a gender (optional), and enter the birthdate. Entering Email and Primary Phone are both optional.
The switch settings work as above except for View This Person’s Appointments. These conditions apply for a Child relationship:
- If the child is 0-17 years old, the switch is ON, and you cannot set it to Off.
- If the child is 18 or older, the switch is OFF.
- If no Birth Date is entered for the child, the switch is OFF.
- Select Save, and your family’s account is complete.
- You will receive two forms to complete for each member within an account
- Liability Waiver
- Participant Information Form
- Please complete and submit forms as soon as you receive them – thank you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 267-218-3798.